Do I have to license my pets?

City ordinance requires pets to be licensed. Pet licenses may be obtained at the Beadle County Humane Society, 5063 Dakota Avenue S. Call them at 605-352-8955. Pet licenses require current vaccination information. Pet Ordinance

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to license my pets?
2. Where can I get copies of the city's budget and financial reports?
3. Where do I register my bicycle?
4. How do I turn on utilities at my residence?
5. Who do I contact if I’m having problems with my water meter?
6. How do I know if I live in the Historic District?
7. How do I know if I need a building permit?
8. Where do I register to vote?