Where do I get an absentee ballot?

Absentee ballots are available for any registered voter who expects to be absent on the day of the election and may be obtained through the mail or in-person; a short application will need to be completed. For Municipal elections, please contact the Finance Office at 605-353-8502 or stop by the office at 239 Wisconsin Avenue SW. For all other elections please contact the Beadle County Auditor at 605-353-8400 or stop by the auditor's office located in the Beadle County Courthouse, 450 3rd Street SW Suite 201.

Show All Answers

1. Who can register?
2. Where can I register to vote?
3. Where do I vote?
4. Where do I get an absentee ballot?
5. Where do I get a petition to run for public office?